BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, January 26, 2011

f**kin' perfect



After a long time i am not updated my blog, now i feel my life not happy at all. the turns around times i feel unsecured. No ones knows :( When i was young, I keep asking my heart what i wanted in my future but i wouldn't listen my heart breath. I heard a voice from the past, it tell the whole chapter of life and when i go to the next page i can find my life more challenging day by day. I realized that i cannot turn back the time. If someone ask me what i want to be one day...

maybe i only can says I want to be f**kin perfect. Can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment