BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, September 20, 2011

myself and i


This is a part of me which people never knows. I love to being myself and maybe people keep saying that there's nothing special about me. But i never blame myself when people start to judge me.

I look into the world eyes and i wonder is it every second of my life i learn something new about life.

I take a baby step and make a new movement with take a new challenge of my life. what i afraid the most that's i will facing.

Now i sit at my chair and write down about what i want to be the next 5 years. is it with the same reality life or maybe not be. I was the one who can change my life to be unperfect to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment