BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, September 24, 2010

ajad and ajad


it's unexpected after one year he disappear from my life and finally for today he come back looking for me. I really miss the moment with my sunshine cos i never forget you even though you are not mine but our memory still together and deep inside in my mind you always be the number one. No ones can replace you, because you always be the first.
ajad i feel so happy cos you looking for me back after the last our conversation.

Do you still remember the first time we met? the first time we went for break fasting in Shah Alam? I miss the moment with you and now i'm happy cos finally you found someone that can makes you happy. Perhaps, you always appreciate what u have.
Same goes to me and now i'm happy cos i found someone that can make me happy.

ajad thanks for everything and finally even though i am late to wish your birthday but i never forget your birthday. Happy belated Birthday my sunshine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment