BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, August 5, 2011

second

if you read the title of course you will be confused and keep asking what the meaning of my title. what i mean by Second? Here we go, what i mean by second it because i attended for the second interview with exxon mobil but this interview with different position that i has been applied before. The position that i was interview is Admin Exec for Drilling department. The interviewer is Mr. Nathan and he so friendly with me. What i feel during the interview session are i'm not nervous but i have the weird feeling which is that i'm very confident with myself and answering all the question without failed. The interview session takes more than one hour and half. Lots of thing he has explained to me and the most important i try my best level to improve my interpersonal skill.

After i done the interview, i suddenly feels so nervous and afraid is it i talked too much or i didn't gives a good explanation during the interview session. all of things was insult my mind until now. I non stop thinking and what i afraid if i didn't get any job again. I feel so tired because since the past three months lot of interviews i was attends but until now i still jobless.



Life so hard because what i wanted and dreaming not at all i can get. Yem always told me that one day i will get a good career. He never fail to advise me and always gives me a good support. Yem thanks for your advice and until now i still learn to improve myself.

If i get the second chance and i get a better job i want to prove to yem that one day i will be a successful women and i want he proud with me. Yem please pray for me.
Now i take a deep breathe and i know i have a long journey that i have to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment