BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, October 27, 2010

27102010


Happy birthday farah and hope all your wish come true.

I just back from celebrate my birthday with yem, bella & ultraman. Thanks guys for today and i'm having the best mood for tonight. I had received present from yem. Thanks yem for the birthday present and i really like the watch. I know the watch it's quite expensive even though you are not telling me the price of the watch.

This is first time i upload my pictures with yem =) He's adorable~


When I'm looking at you it's mean I miss you..



but the way, thanks Bella because snap this pictures even though I am not looking great in this pictures.

Yem, Bella & Ultraman so many thanks to you guys cos make my day more happy today.
I love you guys =)

1 comment: