BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, October 20, 2010

today


i woke up this morning with a small pieces of hope that i just wonder what if today never comes.Perhaps, today i can be a better person with a new words of confident.

Like usual, I send morning messages to yem. Pity with him, cos he got food poisoning again.I'm really miss him so much cos never meet him since last week. Today is the day, maybe i can call it as anniversary. Happy anniversary yem =) hope you always happy with me. I do miss you again because now i got no time to be with you. Just reminded that you still have mine in your heart. Even though you rarely say you love me, but it doesn't mean that you have to show everything because action speak louder than words.

Is 2.00pm now and i was wondering, why you not reply my messages and return my call.You makes me more worried dear. But i just realize that i can't live without you even for one second.

Now, I just continue doing my work and perhaps you will be okay syg =)
i miss you so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment