BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, December 17, 2010

dance in the wind



Life is ain't easy to be pretanding cos sometimes it can be more than unexpectation.

I enjoyed watching the leaves dance in the wind, and I wished that I too could be borne up and dance with them in mid-air, because they seemed so joyful - and I too wanted to share that joy.



I imagine our lives to be like these leaves, borne in the air with joy - and never knowing in their beautiful dance where exactly they were destined to be.

I could only wish you were here and holds my hand slowly. Remembering the way you holds me softly. My desire wanted to be with you.

Now I start to walking and crawling
I take step by step to start movement from the dance floor.

A r e y o u g e t i t ?

No comments:

Post a Comment