BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, December 29, 2010

maybe



tomorrow is public holiday after Najib announced it last night. Congratulation to Harimau Malaya =) Today is not a good day for me cos having a bad mood since everything is not gonna be alright. My intention out of minds cos the truth is i always thinking about my salary since this morning. Just have two more days before new year and may god bless in whatever i do. Just hope for the best luck of my life.
Seriously, i am really disappointing with my career now and feels likes everything is not the right time.

Just hope tomorrow can makes me smile ;) and i wish for that

No comments:

Post a Comment