BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Saturday, July 16, 2011

yesterday


yesterday i went for two interviews and the first one with Exxon Mobil and then with SYABAS. seriously i'm very surprised because i'll send my resume to exxon mobil more than 10 times and there's no reply from then and suddenly i got call from Exxon mobil to attend the interview.

Around 3pm, i arrived SYABAS HQ located in Jalan Pantai Baru nearby LRT Kerinchi station. But i don't like waiting for a long time for a interview session. The position that i apply is Procurement assistant engineer and i was the younger candidate for that position. Well, what i was thinking that i have to compete with other candidates because their have more experiences than me. What ever the result, i just try my luck and do my best effort for both of the interview. Thank god, i can do the interview and the interviewers said that they really like the way i represented myself and my knowledge. Honestly speaking i just have diploma and from my experience i learn to gives a good work commitment. I'm not genius but i always to improve myself without fail :)

Dear God, perhaps everything will be okay and more thing thanks god cos yem pass for his VIVA and he can be full time lecturer after this. Congrats Yem :)

now i just go with the flow and hope i can receive a good news soon ;)
* thinking positive mood*

No comments:

Post a Comment