BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One missed call


yesterday,

i suddenly remembered u..
do u miss me?i asked my heart to get the answer..
cos i miss u..

Last Night..
2 Days before Christmas Eve,

I got wonderful dream..about us..
are u thinking about me?
i asked again my heart..

This morning,

when i woke up..
i saw one missed call from you...
and i asked again my heart..
do u looking for me?
do u miss me?
is it something happen with u?
u make me worried...

Now,

I still thinking about u...
no more Morning Sunshine messages from u..
U make me waiting..
waiting for something that it never happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment