BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, December 8, 2009

untitled

all my life i've been searching,
feels like something missing,
i try to crowling and walking,
but i'm just caught burning.. i turn my head around..
but..there's no one can hear that sound..
i feel a bit scare, and i wonder,is there anyone care??
someone keep watching and stare,
i running..and scream but no one there.
it's dark,something can't be seen..
makes me remind,all my sins..
i wish to turn back the time,
the bad things i try to forget,
together with drugs and crime, but i know,
it's too late to regret... i take a deep breath..
now,all i can see is death..

No comments:

Post a Comment