BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Monday, May 3, 2010

do I care?


should I say I'm not in the good mood because of Norma.
she makes me angry and I can't control my emotion now.
and you are such a hypocrite Norma.

I do not understand with HR department-is it difficult for them to accept my tender of resignation?if you have no experience regarding Human resources better u quit from Biotech.

for me, you are nothing norma.
but please don't insult my intelligence with your stupid reasons. yes i know you older than me but your mind set doesn't show me you are matured..
that why until now you still with executive secretary position because you always fuck about OTHER PEOPLE life..I'm repeat again you are nothing..

I promise you, you never happy with your life, because no forgiveness you can get from me..I really meant it..

Norma,

I know there are such things as haters. people that don't like you for who you are. haters are people that think they are better than you. they talk about and do or say all types of stuff to you . because they want you feel bad about yourself ,when there's really no reason, they take time to make sure you are miserable.

Don't fuck with my life!!

a n d

You make my day- s u c k !

1 comment:

  1. Life is always fill with haters...the important thing is that u stand up, hold yr head up high n they (haters) are nothing. Dont let them affect u.

    ReplyDelete