BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, May 12, 2010

unexpected

here i learn about gambling of my life.

its 9.55pm now and i feel too tired because of so many things i have to catch up about architecture.

i still thinking about what happened to me today and unexpected call from Shirley.
i don't want to talk about shirley.

for me, she is not professional because of she cannot accept my opinion regarding our new project in Sungai Besi. I just gave my opinion and what i think is the best for this project. Unfortunately, i had a bad conversation with Shirley and she said that i have no experience. we just talked about a new concept of proposal, Thats all.Is it wrong if I wanna share with her what i learnt from razif.

sometimes,people always not appreciate what we do for them and until one day its hurt our feeling.

reminder,
what you did it doesn't mean you can get it back.

I wonder if time has changed the way i am.

Thinking,
what i think now is should i quit from this job?

sometimes i don't want to- but its unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment