BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Monday, May 10, 2010

should i?

my new journey - new hope and new environment.

today i start my new job with arkitek tressie yap.first think on my mind.what should i do today? only me and peng wei in the office?damn!!
let me introduce my new friend,peng wei. He's 32 years old and still single but not available.peng wei is a project architect and he so friendly with me.

my first day- now i still draft design for our new project in sungai besi, and the problem is no internet in my office so i cannot open email that tressie send to me.
and then i got a problem with my lunch time-serious i have no choices and i don't know what to eat.

what i feel now?nothing - I don't know what to say but at least i try to improve myself.

i ask myself again..

should i give up?

*unspoken*

No comments:

Post a Comment