BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, January 1, 2010

2010..new beginning

hi guys..firstly i want wish to u guys happy new year..
with lots of love and hapiness..
2010,new beginning for me..i'm 22 this year..
hope more matured and always with my positive thinking..hohoho...

good bye 2009..i know in 2009,i got so many problems..
my friends,mukhsin & ajad leave me..i felt lonely without them...
but end of december,o9..god,give me another gift,
and i learn from the previous experience to appreciate all my friends..
thanx to tawfik hafiz ibrahim,lyana ramli & faiz ashraf..
coz be a part of my life..i'm happy because i have u guys...

hope this year,will be a good year for me..
perhaps,i get what i dream...
i try to be a better person..

to lord,
thanks for everything that u have give to me..

xoxo,
fara

No comments:

Post a Comment