BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, July 16, 2010

the day


dear moon,

today i wish the day is not coming.
but my mistake is i'm too hope to be happy.

dear star,

i feel empty as a drum,
looking for something undone.
my feast of joy is but a dish of pain.

dear sunshine,

I looked for life and i saw it was a shade.
and now i live, and now my life is done.

i'm curious..

why people comes and people go?
until the day is past, and yet i saw no sun.

step by step i try to forget and never regret,
but i just saw the world and yet i was no seen.

i take a deep breath until one day i realize,
no one can i believe
because people like to hurt me..

please leave me alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment