BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, July 13, 2010

silently


There will be many things that i will ask for, in these times of uncertainty and tenuousness. What our heart must know?

How do I not miss you?

because i will always love you.

Did u know why i always looking for you when you suddenly silence from me.
Because i want to be there with you.
I'm afraid you was crying alone and no ones with you.
Words come easily, but action do not always match up to the thing you should say.
I will ask a lot of you, and I expect a lot of you.

but today..
I wondered why this day had to come.

The addiction is all consuming like i'm addicted with you.
there was no reason to like you.



unfortunately,
i wonders silently.
cannot say
I really miss you in these moment of the night.


And then he disappreared..

No comments:

Post a Comment