BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Sunday, July 4, 2010

question



today is my busy day with wayne and then i follow him go for site visit.
but i hate it cos today i'm wearing short dress.as usually my gothic style.he suddenly asked me to follow him.

this week will become nightmare week for me cos my boss is here and i'm totally busy learn about autocad and then now i have to read collections of architectural renoering in china book.it was suprising cos lots of things i have to know in architectural world.

suddenly i remember my date with yem last saturday.it was amazing but i'm too shy with him cos this is first time i met him.he looks so handsome with black shirt and jeans. for the first time i introduce myself to yem.
but a little bit frustrated cos my date just 3 hours but i hope for the second date with him.

i like the way he talked with me,the way he's representative himself.
but for now i more carefull in love.
yem told me that he like me but he's afraid to commit.
same goes with me,i learn from the past and more carefull with relationship.
cos people like to hurt my feeling.
i'm agree with arif my bestfriend,he wanna me be friend with yem first and try to know each other.
but sometimes i hate these feeling.
why i have to like someone?
but thanks lord cos you give my feeling back but i'm afraid with this feeling.
yem was a person with a genuine love for humanity, who is humble and kind.

yem do you feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment