BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Thursday, August 26, 2010

move on


there's so much unknown in my life now. It's time for me to move on from this place.
my true place is not here maybe somewhere else. Anything can change in four months i have been here. i learn and i sometimes i feel so tired with people who really like judge my mental with a stupid things.sort of things like a small problem and i think is not worth it to stay here. I already packing my bag and inside my bag full with my paperwork, my design and my first building sketch.
i just want to make my life happy and i am really sure with my decision that i want quit from architect firm. No matter how, i still with my decision and no ones can change my decision.
now it's time for me to move on from my bad dream.
wake up and build a new life and maybe after this i can get better opportunity in my life. Cos i always believe in miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment