BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, August 27, 2010

special people


Isn't it funny how some special people don't realize they're special at all?
they're thoughtful without even thinking about it. They're always right there when you call..
they share, not expecting a thing in return, yet always seem richer for giving isn't it lovely..
How those special people can teach us so much about living!
You're someone very special who can brighten any day with all the thoughtful, loving things you often do and say.. who you're someone very special,
who adds such joys to living and that is why you're loved so much..
for the joy you're always giving..

No comments:

Post a Comment