BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, August 31, 2010

september 1, 2010


today i start my new job as research analyst. It's not easy to catch all of this in one day, and the best part lot of things i've learn from here. The environment was okay and not like my past experience with architecture firm.
today, got two new staff including me. I was the only one Malay girl here.
All staff here more to indian girls. but no discrimination here.
I like to learn how to do report from Geena. She's preety and kind of girl.
I think I would like my new job.
I can see my natural smile and perhaps my smile can makes me more confident with myself. I got a new name here. Because I cannot used my real name and this is one of the rules.
Today is September 1, 2010. I cannot waiting for hari raya cos i wanted to meet my special one. Yes, I'm happy with my life now.
I can take a new fresh air in my life. No more complain and hope i can do it better for my career.
This is the part of my life and i promise with myself i can do it and give a good performance in my career.
As i wish, i feel calm and happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment