BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, August 18, 2010

today


today is my bad day,
i hate this year and i won't remember this year.
she was the one who really like to insult my intelligence and influence me with a stupid facts.
do something not relevant.
i try to put myself away from this bad things.
i never regret with my decision.
i was the one who really to be her nightmare.
i promise you, i will be your nightmare, every night in your life.
you are not deserve to judge me and do you think that you are a good enough.
no i don't think so.
you just pretend in front of people.
believe or not i hate the way you scold me, i hate when you like to remains me for many time to time.
i hate this year and still hate this year.
you are my ghost and i'm your nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment