BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Friday, June 18, 2010

abah's house



each place has it's own sound. I can still remember the time i lost my mom. Abah said mom will be going a place far away where she will be love of many.The days after began as usual but not for abah..

he is quiter since mom is gone. I know he was sad but he was trying not to show it.

As i grew up, it seems that i make it harder for abah even how angry he is.
Now,abah is gone.But this place and it's sounds reminds me of everything that hapenned then.

that is how the "archustic" is perceived by everyone.
but only a few that realized it...


abah's house by danial archintosh
multimedia competition for archustic | XXII
architectural workshop 2010
"jury special mention" award winner


I just finish watching this video and it makes me think about myself.
maybe sometimes i has the same feeling like Lan -the character for abah's son.
it makes me realized how lucky i am cos i still have my dad.
sometimes i never appreciated him because of he always scolding me.
but i know what he do it just everything for me.
he want me to be a successful person.
But i was the one who was always argue with him.


*papa never said he love me but i know the truth is he love me more than what he have*

and today i want to says that I really love my dad because he is a my first boyfriend and he's never betray me.
how lucky i am cos i still have Papa.
and now i always remind myself- i don't want hurt papa's feeling.
cos i love him =(

No comments:

Post a Comment