BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, June 15, 2010

oH

hari ni aku nak kata kat diri aku "farah please wake up from your dream and back to reality"..
aku tak tahu nak rasa apa?oh where's my feeling guys?is it i have no feeling now?weird or unconscious?ok let me not into the feeling.
back to the story,i got offer letter from Unikl.
offer course for bachelor (hons) engineering tech in business management.
please i hate business.honestly speaking i have no choice.
i call Unikl and then ask them the next intake for Naval architecture in MIMET.unbelieveable the next intake for this course is next year on july,2011.
erkkk,that time my age 23.

what's in my mind is after 4 years i will finish my degree and that time my age "26"!!
and i still hold the offer letter.should i discuss with my dad?
for sure he's dissagree.

suddenly i thinking about my dream job.
talisman energy-the famous oil & gas company.
i just learned to be "orang besar"..

dear lord,
please make it real for me..
hope my wish come true..

my busy day makes me wonder but not WoNder GirlS


where's my spec? maybe this is the third time i asking the same question =)

No comments:

Post a Comment