BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Wednesday, June 23, 2010

shOOting sTar



I don’t like some of the choices someone made, well, it was One choices and it kinda says it all. It's like breaking what's been broken. But you just like to see me fall to pieces. Sometimes, I wish I could write about it, or even talk about it with some familiar faces. and i wish ignorance from your heart saying all that you are.

But now there's no turning back..

dear love,
did you finally get to see the one that you wanted to be?



here..
Should if anybody ask about it- what about life that I loathe the most.

It’s the part that I lost, and never getting back. Exactly.

picture by faiz akhbar

No comments:

Post a Comment