BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Thursday, June 10, 2010

love is hard

love is hard,especially when you love someone so badly.
nobody knows what your feeling and sometimes people do not understand what we try to explain to them.

i was the one, who would always dream about love.
there was a time when i trust someone..
yes i did..
and i spend every second of my life to make him happy.
but he's not mine anymore cos he don't wanna love me.

It's time to surrender,
It's been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces don't fit anymore..

it took three weeks for me to recover my pain.
i tried to make myself happy and nobody knows what i feel now.
people can see i'm okay but the fact is i am not okay.
i'm not pretend to be okay.
there was no place that i would not go and nothing that i couldn't do.
but i believed more then that the world could only get better.

there's no time left today.
I'm still here but it hasn't been easy and sometimes i'm scared of all this emotion.
and i'd love to forgive and forget..but love is hard.
and there's no one around can telling me the truth.
once,when i woke up and leave thursday morning.

i don't know why?

1 comment: