BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, June 29, 2010

yesterday



yesterday wayne discuss with me regarding one project in labuan,sabah. and then he told me that tressie want me to join for this project.On the other hand, she also want me go for this training before i follow for this project.despite, this is not simple things for me cos i still new in architecture world. lots of things i have to learn.

the beggining..
i make a baby step in my life and start to move on from my previous life.
here sabah..i come!!!
i will grab this opportunity and learn something new.
i set on my mind that i never give up...
and for sure after this,i can be a better person..
this is my future and of course i trying do the best for my life.

guys*wish me luck* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment