BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, June 15, 2010

morning with a smile

a very good morning to everyone especially to son peng wei.i'm so proud with myself because i come early to the office but don't be suprise if you look my office attire.hahahha..my dress up for today-jeans,the beatles tshirt,mickey's snickers and don't forget also with my rayban.
hehehehe..

i don't think so that i'm wearing casual today.my dress up looks like i wanna go for gig. Don't judge me people =)

and i still thinking about my study.my dad said he's agree if i wanna continue my study but he gave me a few options like allowance,fees & university.he want me continue my degree in Unisel.erkkk..should i back to unisel? but if i choose Unisel it just take 2 years for degree after transfer my credit hours.and i also make a little bit comparison with unisel and Unikl.the result more to Unikl because Unikl is under Mara and its easy for me to get monthly allowance from mara.

okay i already miss you nazrin aka manja.i'm so proud with you.Finally you continue your study in diploma in information technology.but you are so far from family.despite, you have to learn how to be independence person.
yesterday can teach you about Life.

reminder for myself-nothing is possible if you attempt to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment