BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Sunday, June 13, 2010

this girl


friday night-hang out with arif & nina.


because i lost my memory and then arif and i decide to eat otak-otak..
i will show you how arif be a model of otak-otak.
this pictures take by arif.


* arif too excited eat otak-otak*


*i lost my memory-please help me..awwwww*

saturday with nina & nazrin-before the party.

i don't know what to do cos my parents is not here. so i decide to follow nina and nazrin.



this picture i snap use blackberry and the picture not too clear.
but the most i like is my new hair style.
and again thanks to moon my hair stylist.i really like new hair style!!


why i love rayban???
am i looks like faizal tahir?
sorry arif too imagination in my mind now.
=)

and then..
what i have done is i pierce my lips.
but i already take out it cos difficult for me to eat.


*arif and ann sofee really like it*-thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment