BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Tuesday, February 23, 2010

s t r e s s d o n t d i s t u r b m e !


today is the third day..

(at office still do the same proposal)

i still make a research regarding bio voice..huhuhu..
what should i do now?
i lost my focus may be coz i am too tiring..sometimes i felt that i can't do all of this.but i'm still working hard..

okeh what i do today, just sit, relax and then i start back to analysis the problem of bio voice, check the report,make comparison from bar chart and report and then i do more research how to solve the problem..check the budget from RMK 9..oitss oittss..

how about the due date for this proposal???adesss..weh adayapaalah...u just give me a time until next week to finish the proposal?wtf?adess..now i do 3 jobs,handling bionexus status,take over 2 exec jobs and raj's job and..blablabla..

suddenly i got one missed call from norma..

it's mean..i can get more paperwork after this,no complain just do it..
adoiii..fara gambate kudasai!!~your step sister always calling u lah..

adesss, i need my smile back..help me plc!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment