BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Sunday, April 4, 2010

expression


I teach you how to create your expression.
I teach you how to smile.
I teach you how to fly without wings.
I teach you how to be yourself.
I teach you how to feel comfortable.
I teach you how to say I love you.
I teach you how to tackle a girl.
I teach you how to date with a girl.
I teach you how to happy.

and..until one day..

U teach me how to look into your eyes.
U teach me how to walking without expression.
U teach me how to laughing.
U teach me how to confident.
U teach me how to smell perfume.

and then u always said..u like my Bvlgari.
But you don't know I like the way you looking at me.

Can u feel what i feel now?
Can u be my perfume?

I still remember your smell.
I still remember the way you look at me.
I still remember when the 1st time you said you really need me in your life.
I still remember when the 1st time you hold my hand.
I still remember when the 1st time you introduce me with your family.
I still remember when the 1st time you became crazy because you worried about me.
I still remember when the 1st time you said "can u wait for me fara".
I still remember the 1st present i got from you.
I still remember my 1st dinner with you.
I still remember you give me a special feeling.

Until today even though you far from me, I still kept the expression. I promise myself to always remember all of this. Never forget but always appreciate the time between me and you.
Today is the day. I still remember when the 1st time I be your friend, you came to me and introduce yourself with a smiling face.

" Hi, I'm Tawfik".

No comments:

Post a Comment