BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Monday, April 26, 2010

speechless

Yesterday..

Tressie sms me and she tell me a good news.
Guess what? I got the job.

I'm happy but at the same time I feel sad because I have to leave all my friends and my memory with Biotechcorp. Nikgee cannot accept my decision. The truth is Biotechcorp does not appreciate my work, eventhough I try so many times to be a good worker.

Its hard for me to leave Razif, He taught me many things, and one of the most important lessons I've ever learnt.
Next week is my last week with Biotechcorp..
I couldn't cry maybe this is the best for my life and my new journey with Tressie Yap Architect firm.

I have so many things to say but just for today I am speechless somehow,is such word existed in my dictionary.



This is a journey of many first- some good, some bad, and I am constantly reminded that some journeys are meant to be journeyed alone, and some paths are best walked with another.

I am forced to reevaluate myself, and what I want - and the journey has been one that has opened my eyes to a lot of things.

should I say Good Bye now?

No comments:

Post a Comment