BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Saturday, April 3, 2010

n-e-r-v-o-u-s

I got a call from Architecture firm just now, and i quite nervous because I have no experience regarding architecture. I just apply for this job and perhaps she call me for the interview. Yes, she call me but she call me at a wrong time. I have no preparation for this interview through phone. I admit I start to nervous. I hope I can get a better offer and better salary if I get this job.

I asked her to call me back after 3pm but until now no call for me. Oh God,please help me to make myself more confident for this interview. If I not mistaken, this is my 3rd interview. Insyallah everything will be okay. Just calm down and take a good step to be more efficient and effective person. I try to be flexible.

Perhaps, I can get more opportunity and changes after this.OMG what happen to me. I can't control myself to think negative..Farah please optimist and confident.
Orait I take this challenges for my experience. For me God doesn't give a problem that we can't solve. I trust myself that i can facing this problem.

Tawfik thank you for you advice, wish me luck Tawfik.
I believe that i can do it. Now, I start to smile with my life.
I remind myself again-farah don't kill your intelligence for next week. It just interview, just go and make more preparation and the most important show your knowledge,skills and abilities to them.

Wish me luck guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment