BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Sunday, April 11, 2010

Inside


I feel something different for the 1st time. I don't know what inside my heart, that I can't counted but I just can feel without asking. Uncontrollably my emotion.

Today someone already hurt my feeling, even though he asked for the forgiveness, but my heart truly cannot accept it. I make a mistake and you make a mistake too. We are human, in fact you are not what I expect. You became different, you just said about what you really want for me.But you never know what I feel. I swear I don't want to know about you again.You always said you really confident with your words-but I denial.

The secret conversation-You lying.

I question myself so much at times.

But now, you ignore me after you hurt my heart. Do you know my heart crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment