BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

If I could pretend that I'm asleep,
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls..
I think nobody knows..















Thursday, April 8, 2010

never

Just back from jogging, I am too tired today key in data for Seed Fund and update some of documents.

Suddenly, I thinking about Ajad again.Yes I admit,lately I always think about him. Why suddenly he came after what he already done to me, he always came in my mind. I lost my control to always think about Ajad.

Fate acts in strange ways.

I don't know if I can ever forgive him after what he already done to me.



I never expect why before this I really admirer him. Until one day, he leave me without said "Good Bye". He just leave and I just stay with a fake smile.
Do you know why I difficult to forget you? because before this you promise me you always with me and make me happy.

Love is blind indeed and god works in mysterious ways.

It's funny how when someone says they love you, you can't really feel it, but when they say they don't love you anymore, you can feel every ounce of what was drain out of your entire being.

At the end of the day, people need to learn from their mistakes. I know, he didn't knew what happened behind the truth.At this point, not my mistake and I have no power to judge him.

I am not only forced to grin and bear it, but also extend the same courtesy as I do to others who have graced my home. God works in mysterious ways.I can only pray for his happiness.

"Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you gonna get"...

I have faith in what will be, and until then, my path is thus.

- farah -

No comments:

Post a Comment